Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Heart

      It's been awhile since I've posted! Last week we went back home to MI for my brother-in-law's wedding. It was great to see our family and friends again; plus the wedding was a lot of fun!
my husband (right) and his two brothers

I LOVE HIM!

photo with my new sister-in-law
      My heart is changing drastically still! I just finished a book called Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst (thanks to my mother-in-law for giving it to me). I feel like that book was written just for me! Everything I'm struggling with; everything I need to change; everything I want for my life...was in this book! Now I'm just working on applying all of the concepts and making my new way of life a reality! This is the hard part...but I've learned that I was made for more; that God didn't curse me with a food addiction and obese body; this is just the path He put me on to get closer to Him. I highly recommend this book! 
      I can also wholeheartedly admit that my whole jealousy issues are starting to go away! I no longer pout when I get word that so-and-so is pregnant. I don't feel sorry for myself that everyone around me is getting pregnant and having babies. I daily ask God to take away the pain, anxiety, stress, and jealousy. I can't handle it and frankly it's not something that I need to focus my time and energy on, so I give it all to Him. I 120+% trust in Him and know that when the time is right, in His time, we will get pregnant! And since this problem with jealousy is minimal these days, I'm much happier and way more positive! 





No comments:

Post a Comment