Monday, December 23, 2013

Have a Merry Christmas

      It's been a little while since I've updated. I am taking my birth control, but I'm still bleeding daily. Maybe it'll take a few cycles to fix things...
      My parents were here last week to celebrate an early Christmas. We had a wonderful time! However, we're still sad that we can't make it home this year for the actual day! 
      Our debt plan is still going really well! However, we have slipped and have ate out a bit. I think it's impossible to give up eating out cold turkey like we thought! I think only another month and our next credit card will be paid off!  Things are moving along faster than we anticipated! Being obedient is an amazing thing! :)
      Anyway, I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment