Monday, December 2, 2013

Uh...

      I am still bleeding every day! I know I'm sure you all want to stay up to date on this right?! Haha...
      Well, I'm just writing because it is seriously frustrating me. 27 straight days of bleeding. I just went to Costco and bought a major package of pads since it looks like I'll be needing them daily verses just a few days a month like normal women.
      Seriously, there is ZERO chance of getting pregnant due to this. Not only does it mean I'm not on a cycle necessary to ovulate and become pregnant, but it also leaves little room for intimacy with my husband. In these last 27 days we've had sex twice. TWO. TIMES. Ugh...it makes things gross and definitely unromantic. There is nothing special or sweet about our, uh, intimacy. I really can't complain and write all the frustrations here because my MIL reads this (HI!), but it is super annoying as I'm sure you can imagine!
     
       

1 comment:

  1. That is frustrating! I'll be thinking and hoping for some relief for you!

    ReplyDelete