Saturday, November 2, 2013

So Far, So Good...

      We officially started our new journey yesterday, however, we were actually following all of the rules since this past Sunday!
      This week I continued donating plasma for the extra cash. I also picked up any and every extra hour offered with my daycare families this week which was a nice little bit of extra change. And to top it off, I added a bunch of items online to sell and just yesterday I made an extra $51 from doing that! So this week alone, we've put an extra $192 towards debt! I can't even tell you how happy that makes me!
      I also started spotting yesterday, and today, so who knows what this means. I'm interested in seeing if it turns into a period or not. I'm currently on CD43!
      That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment