Thursday, July 25, 2013

1st Milestone Reached!

      Well, on my list of reasons for wanting to lose weight, I had mentioned wanting to be able to wear my wedding ring again! I can now check that off the list!! :) However, wearing my band with my engagement ring is still tight, so that will be my next goal. It doesn't help that I have short stubby fingers, so with the two rings together makes it really tight. I will be able to wear my set home for my BIL's wedding in October. However, when I told my hubby that was my goal, he said maybe I'll be able to, but I might be bloated by then, but could wear them on a chain around my neck. He gave me a big smile and wink! I hope we are pregnant by October!  I'm staying positive and have incredible faith that Clomid will work rather quickly, but realistically I also know it can take a few cycles. I'm trying my hardest not to get my hopes up!


No comments:

Post a Comment