Tuesday, July 30, 2013

UPDATE: Fingers Crossed

      Well they got me in today! Thank goodness!! We went over the schedule for clomid and the different steps to taking it. I think it went well. I will officially start it on Friday, CD5.
      Last night when I was so worried about not being able to start it this month I felt like I'd lost all hope and faith. But today, I feel wonderful. As I was leaving my house to go to my appointment I saw something by the curb next door...a crib! I stopped and took a look at it and it was beautiful and in really good shape. It had all of the pieces except for the mattress. I was talking to my hubby on the phone so I asked if I should stop and grab it and he said yes. I instantly thought that it must be some sort of sign!! Well, when I got home I got it all unloaded from the car and googled the model number...and we can't use it! It had been recalled due to the brackets and it's also is from 1998 and it's suggested not to buy/use a crib more than 10 years old. I'm kind of disappointed because I sort of love it, but oh well, it's not like we need it just yet anyway. So to our curb it's going! 
      However...I got the mail after my appointment, and my freebies came in! I got a carseat cover for free and a nursing cover for free! I love them! 
      I'm feeling very positive and excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment